Regaine for Women is specially formulated containing a 20mg/ml of the active ingredient Minoxidil – the only clinically proven treatment applied direct to the scalp to treat women’s thinning hair.
Please note that you must be in to sign for this delivery.
Regaine for Women Regular Strength is used to treat common hereditary hair loss in women aged 18-65 years. It is thought that it works by aiding the blood flow to the cells in your scalp which grow hair. The exact process by which this occurs is not known.
Regaine for Women Regular Strength works best in women who have general hair thinning of the scalp.
Those who are younger or have been losing hair for a short period of time are likely to respond best to Regaine for Women Regular Strength.
Each bottle contains 60ml of solution - sufficient for 1 month of treatment. ( THIS LISTING GOT 3 BOTTLES FOR 3 MONTH SUPPLY )
How to tell if Regaine for Women Regular Strength is suitable for you:
Hereditary hair loss is recognisable because
- of the pattern of hair loss (see product information leaflet)
- it starts gradually and progresses
- you have a family history of hair loss
- no other symptoms are present with your hair loss
How to Use
How To Use Regaine For Women Regular Strength?
- Apply a 1ml dose to the total affected area twice daily (with a 12 hour interval in between) using the appropriate applicator. Each applicator is designed to accurately release a 1ml dose when used as described in the Product information leaflet. (Do not exceed 2ml in a day and do not use more than twice a day)
- Exceeding the recommended dose will not re-grow your hair any more quickly and you may risk side effects
- If you miss one or two applications, just carry on as normal as if you had not missed the dose – do not use twice as much or twice as often
- Always wash your hands thoroughly after applying Regaine for Women Regular Strength and rinse other areas that have come into contact with Regaine for Women Regular Strength